In today’s market, choosing the right factory for your product is vital. Knowing a factory’s strong points is always helpful and if you are a supplier to a major retailer, understanding this is a requirement that your customer will expect.
Clients will be expecting good quality products from your factory to continue business with you.For example:
- you be sure that they are operating within local laws?
- Do they have Health and Safety in mind?
- Does the factory flow to get the best out of their employees?
- Have they been independently audited?
- Do they understand these requirements to continue doing business with the UK?
These are just a few questions that should be asked when visiting a supplier.